Aids to HUMAN ANATOMY for BSc Nursing Students
- OSPE (Practical)
- Explain Anatomically
- Differentiate paired Terms
- Questions (DUB/BSMMU)
FEATURES OF THE BOOK:
• A comprehensive book ‘AIDS TO HUMAN ANATOMY’ was written based on WRITTEN & PRACTICAL EXAMINATION to meet the need of B. Sc in Nursing and allied science students.
• Over 300 MCQ, SBA and OSPE questions have been provided.
• Includes question, answer and diagram on OSPE Examination.
• Specific chapter wise questions both SAQ and EAQ were included for proper guideline of the 1st Year B. Sc. Students regarding Human Anatomy subject.
• Updated syllabus of B. Sc. in Nursing were enlisted.
• A short bibliography were written on few Philosohers in Medical Science to boost the general knowledge among the students in Anatomy.
• Entire course of human anatomy covered in one volume; easy to understand.